Explore on your weekend trip the beautiful city of Hannover "on your own". With the help of the informative accompanying brochure "Roter Faden Hannover" in handy pocket size, you can decide for yourself when, where and how long you want to stay. The red thread as a barrier-free, tourist guidance system connects all Hannover's attractions with a 4.2 km long line painted on the footpath. Look forward to 36 historical sights and learn interesting and amusing facts about all the attractions. From the Hotel Plaza it is only 200m to the start and finish of this tour of the stand. And for enough "provisions" we will put together a delicious lunch package for you.
- central location directly at the main station
- 1x overnight stay in a comfortable double or single room (arrival Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays)
- Vital breakfast often recommended by our guests
- 1x Brochure "Red Thread" (German)
- 1x info folder: city map & material about Hannover
- 1x packed lunch with tasty contents for the tour